As we travel, we have to make a lot of planning in finding out what to take and what not to, so, one of those packing lists is about food.
It is very difficult to travel without the essential things and gears we need and mainly Food, we like many recipes at home, but it’s not same with traveling. you have to waive off the food you like, which cannot be carried while traveling.
As you cannot take eggs with you all time traveling but you can buy it on your way.
And if …
you don’t get anything…, You can carry fruits, salads, and have sandwiches and all solid foods in your Backpack, to keep your journey fresh.
Though Traveling for food is an entirely new stream.
5 points you get when you travel.
1. You taste food that You’ve Never Tried Before.
2. A Country’s Food Tells You A Lot About Their Culture.
3. Food also helps you meet new people, conversation and make new friends. You Get to taste New Flavors and Dishes.
4. Going to new places and trying new dishes and experiencing new flavors.
5. You can have the best meal of your life by having street food. may be,
Different areas of the world have various new flavors and dishes that you would never even think of. Eating: It’s one of life’s great pleasures. And for travelers, it’s even more than that.
When you’re traveling, food isn’t just about taste and enjoyment, It’s about culture and experience. If you want to get the best food when you’re traveling, you need to know
1. look for Markets while traveling local markets is like your friend. which can buy you interesting food.
2. One important note: localites don’t always know everything and best
but sometimes, When you’re traveling, it’s a good idea to ask the localite for information on where and what to eat.
3. It’s okay to check out local food bloggers in your destination to get info on restaurants and markets and even sometimes offers % which will help you save some money.
As Benjamin Franklin said, “A penny saved is a penny earned?” One of the most famous Americans of his and our time. He held many titles, one of them is WORLD TRAVELER. you know what it means…
you have to taste a culture to understand it. lines by, Deborah Carter.
After all travel for food or food for travel, it starts with Travel. so, lets Pack, Travel and Eat…
Ohh…Chai!The Easiest way to spice up our day.
Chai a blend of black tea and different spices as cardamom, ginger, cloves, cinnamon, black pepper & fennel.
When we have a first hot sip on a cold winter morning, it dances around the mouth till the next sip comes along and get hit by a burst of spices and take us to the imaginary voyage of Chai…
If you’re cold, I warm you;
If you’re too Heated, I cool you too;
If you’re Depressed, I Cheer you;
If you’re Calm, I Excite you;
I think a day starts with me,
I give you hope, peace, quench your thirst and dissipate sorrow of your Daily busy life…
It has won the hearts of people across the Globe because it is not only the treat for the senses but also comes up with many health benefits too.
Everyone has their own gossip chai point of the day and until late nights.
Share a cup of chai and Enjoy life sip by sip.