1. Don’t Leave Without Checking The Weather Forecast.
Checking the weather forecast should be your first step before going out for a trip. Hilly regions tend to have mudslides and landslides during heavy rainfall and low lying areas have a tendency of flooding up. So, Make sure that you check the forecast 3-5 days prior and later to the date of the journey. You wouldn’t like to be a victim of rainfalls in the mountains.
Best Site to check Weather Forecast in India Here
2. Carry Sufficient Medicines & Repellents.
Monsoon is the season that attracts not just the wanderers but also insects and mosquitoes.make sure that you always carry the first-aid kit and insect repellents along with the prescribed tablets and other medical essentials before you begin the trip.
Every backpacker should carry a first aid kit – you never know when you’ll need it. Especially if you’ll be doing a trekking-based trip. You could find it here
3. Stuff More Synthetic/Waterproof Clothes In Your Backpack.
So, basically, In monsoon, Raining is common So, we should be aware of our Attire, Recommend to wear Synthetic clothes, and they also feel comfortable while the whole Activity.
Towels can take up a lot of room. So, ideally, buy a microfibre towel that takes up less room (like these awesome ones from Amazon). Most hostels don’t provide towels so remember to carry one with your self.
We don’t want to miss our next bus by waiting & drying a towel in our balcony. haha
4. Get Your Device A Waterproof Covering.
If you’re Carrying Electronic devices with you then you must have Respective water covering bags of it. It will protect from the dust, moisture, and water.
Small compression bags for keeping things well organized, everyone loves to see their backpack systematic.
Decathlon is the one-stop solution for all kinds of travel clothing and essentials.
5. Avoid Drinking Water From An Unreliable Source.
Sometimes In the Journey, you feel thirsty and you couldn’t stop yourself to drink the local water, which could be there from an Unreliable source. This could harm your body, make you feel sick and ruin your trip.
A foldable water bottle can take less space when it’s not useful. cool isn’t it…
So these are some helpful tips and things you need to Know while traveling. let us know in the comment box below if any Suggestions…
- WHY CAUVERY CALLING? ACTION NOW TO SAVE CAUVERY.
- 8 THINGS TO KNOW WHY TRAVELING IS IMPORTANT?
- MONSOON TRAVEL TIPS FOR EVERY WANDERER FOR THEIR 2019 TRIP!
- THE PERFECT TRAVEL CAMERAS FOR YOUR NEXT TRIP-2019 ( HOW TO CHOOSE ONE)
- WHAT TO PACK: THE ULTIMATE TRAVEL PACKING CHECKLIST.