As we travel, we have to make a lot of planning in finding out what to take and what not to, so, one of those packing lists is about food.
It is very difficult to travel without the essential things and gears we need and mainly Food, we like many recipes at home, but it's not the same as traveling. you have to waive off the food you like, which cannot be carried while traveling.
As you cannot take eggs with you all the time-traveling but you can buy it on your way.
And if ...
you don't get anything..., You can carry fruits, salads, and have sandwiches and all solid foods in your Backpack, to keep your journey fresh.
Though Traveling for food is an entirely new stream.
5 points you get when you travel.
1. You taste food that You’ve Never Tried Before.
2. A Country’s Food Tells You A Lot About Their Culture.
3. Food also helps you meet new people, conversation and make new friends. You Get to taste New Flavors and Dishes.
4. Going to new places and trying new dishes and experiencing new flavors.
5. You can have the best meal of your life by having street food. maybe,
Different areas of the world have various new flavors and dishes that you would never even think of. Eating: It’s one of life’s great pleasures. And for travelers, it’s even more than that.
When you’re traveling, food isn’t just about taste and enjoyment, It’s about culture and experience. If you want to get the best food when you’re traveling, you need to know
1. look for Markets while traveling local markets is like your friend. which can buy you interesting food.
- One important note: localities don’t always know everything and best
but sometimes, When you’re traveling, it’s a good idea to ask the localite for information on where and what to eat.
3. It’s okay to check out local food bloggers in your destination to get info on restaurants and markets and even sometimes offers % which will help you save some money.
As Benjamin Franklin said, “A penny saved is a penny earned?” One of the most famous Americans of his and our time. He held many titles, one of them is WORLD TRAVELER. you know what it means...
you have to taste a culture to understand it. lines by, Deborah Carter.
After all travel for food or food for travel, it starts with Travel. so, lets Pack, Travel and Eat...